All text and images © Howe Green Farm
Crossgate Luxury Glamping
Howe Green Farm
Crossgate Luxury Glamping
Luxury Lodges with hot tubs on a working Lake District hill farm in Hartsop, near Brotherswater and Ullswater
Why not come and stay and experience the beauty and tranquility for yourself……
Tel: 07824 349739
Good Care Condition
The main thing we ask is that good care is taken of the lodge and its contents during the course of your stay. We would ask that you leave it as far as possible in as good a state as you find it.
Arrival and Departure
Normal booking dates run Friday to Friday. Please arrive after 1
Damages and Breakages
We all know that accidents do happen. We would ask that you report any breakages or damage immediately, so that we can sort them out for our next visitors. Please note that major damage or breakages will be charged for.
Each lodge sleeps a maximum of 4 people. Please note that no smoking is allowed in the lodge.
Instructions on using the Hot Tubs are provided in the lodge. Please note that we cannot accept any liability for accidents caused when not following the guidance listed below.
- The Hot Tub is on at all times, please do not unplug.
- Children should be supervised at all times. It is advised that children under 5 do not go into the hot tub.
- Please note there is a step up into access the hot tub. There is also a step up to the decking and a subsequent step up to the front door so please take care. The decking can become slippery if water gets spilled on to the surface. Take care in the winter months especially.
Please follow the rules listed below to provide yourself and future guests an enjoyable experience.
- Don't use glass in the hot tub, use the plastic glasses provided ( if glass gets broken around or in the hot tub let us know immediately as it will need to be drained asap and you wont be able to use it again until it has been refilled and reheated)
- Don't wear fake tan, make up, deodorant, skin oils in the hot tub.
- Don't wear your hair down ( Tie it up).
- Don't put your head under the water.
- Don't add anything to the water.
- Don't run on the decking.
- Don't forget to shower before entering the Hot Tub.
- Don't smoke while in the hot tub.
We are happy to welcome well behaved pets but kindly ask that they be kept on leads at all times as the lodges are located on a working farm with livestock. We also ask that you respect the neighbouring properties and future guests by cleaning up outside appropriately!
What is included
One full set of bed linen and towels is provided for each guest at no extra charge. All electricity is also included. We provide a basic welcome pack with essentials, and the pod kitchen is equipped with a range of utensils, cloths and other items.
If you cancel with less than one months notice and we are unable to re-
Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure you take all your possessions with you at the end of your stay. Any items which are left and unclaimed within one week will be given to charity. Please note postage will be payable in advance on any items you wish to be sent to you via Royal Mail.
No liability is accepted in respect of loss or damage to any member of your party, car or contents. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the details included on the website both for the lodge and other local attractions are accurate and up to date, no liability is accepted in the event of subsequent change.
Confirmation of Booking and acceptance of terms
Please note that confirmation of the booking details and agreement to our terms and conditions is binding upon our receipt of your initial deposit. Please therefore ensure that all the details are correct.